ALL-MOUNTAIN PERFORMANCE AT THE RESORT AND IN THE BACKCOUNTRY
Glass fibre construction and Polyurethane sidewalls transforms the beloved FINDr 94 shape to a high performing 50/50 ski for pursuits both in and out of bounds and improves durability and strength overall.
G3's new R3 skis are 100% recyclable, meaning your skis won't end up in a landfill. With G3’s proprietary R3 recycling process, you can be confident all the materials will be recaptured, repurposed, or recycled after you retire your skis.
The FINDr FLX R3 94 is an excellent option for intermediate level skiers who are looking for performance but don't want to pay the premium for carbon.
- R3 recyclable: Keeping skis out of the landfill
- Magnetic contact points for easier backpacking
- Polyurethane sidewalls for best-in-class dampness
- Modern ski built for precision across the mountain
- Ski in and out of bounds with ease
- Glass fibre construction for added dampness on hardpack
- Super light textured nylon topsheet - durable & sheds snow/ice
- Traditional camber profile with early rise
WHAT IS R3?
Finally, an ultra high performance ski that is fully recyclable with no compromises in flex, weight, or durability.
RIDE : Ski the heck out of the new R3 skis. Push them hard to get full use from them. REPEAT : Ready to move on to another ski, but they still have some life? Pass them on to someone else as it will extend the useful life even further. RECYCLE : When the skis have finally reached the end of their life, send them back to G3. Our team separates each component leaving the original ski materials to reuse or recycle.
Traditional Camber with Early Rise - FINDr
Built to excel in ski mountaineering applications, hard and mixed snow conditions, and to give maximum edge control, the FINDr features a traditional camber profile. This true alpine touring ski includes an early-rise tip to give additional float in deep snow.
1. Super light textured nylon topsheet - durable & sheds snow/ice
2. PolyUrethane sidewall - durability & dampness
3. Lightweight hardened steel edges - corrosion & dent resistant
4. Triaxial glass - torsion, flex & value
5. 3D shaped poplar/paulownia wood core – light, lively, & high performance
6. Full thickness base - durable, long-lasting & fast
7. Titanal aluminum mounting plate - mount integrity & dampness